International Master in
- Top lecturers - renowned scholars and former leading practitioners.
- Security Field Trips - day tours of Israel's various borders and military, air force and naval installations, guided by a reserve brig. general (Ret.) in the Israeli army and a leading defense journalist.
- Ambassador Forum - meetings with ambassadors to Israel, facilitated by the former director general of the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Optional Thesis Program
- Diverse student group - students come from all over the world to study MA in Israel.
- Attention to practical skills
- Networking opportunities
- Well organized schedule - most classes are held between Monday and Thursday in the afternoon, leaving the mornings and weekends free for internships, volunteering and study.
- Accreditation - Tel Aviv University is the only university in Israel that grants an M.A. in Security and Diplomacy.